What Are We About?
- Our goal is to practice Christianity as revealed in the examples of the New Testament (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Colossians 3:17).
- Our desire is to teach others to respect the authority of Jesus Christ to make true disciples (Matthew 28:19-20).
- Our prayer is that we will do this in a spirit of humility, so that God's name will be glorified (1 Peter 3:15; Ephesians 3:21).
What Can Guests Expect?
- Bible Classes are taught for all ages, and new topics are covered every 6 weeks. The children's classes introduce students to the major themes, characters and teachings of the Bible. Adult classes are available for new Christians and for those who have been studying the Bible for many years. Bible classes create a great opportunity to study and discuss God's word with about 30 people per class.
- Worship at Embry Hills is both joyful and respectful. In John chapter 4, Jesus commanded our worship to be offered "in spirit and truth" so we pray, give, sing, teach, and eat the Lord's Supper with faith and gratitude. You are welcome to freely participate in each part of our worship service, and can rest assured that guests are NOT expected to give any money.
- At any service, you'll see friends wearing clothes that range from dress suits to casual pants and shirts. We only desire to dress in a modest way that allows us to demonstrate love and respect for God and others.
- As a general guideline, Bible classes are about 45 minutes long followed by 15 minutes of worship. Our Sunday worship services range between an hour to an hour and a half in length.
Looking for Something Real?
- We are not a recreation center.
- We are not a welfare society.
- We are not a political action committee.
- We are not a country club.
- We are a church. And that's all we want to be.
Our single aim is to accomplish the Divine mission laid out for the church in Ephesians 4, where we are told that Jesus Christ has given gifts to individuals in the church, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. (Ephesians 4:12-13).
Come Study and Learn With Us!
We pray you will find the resources available here to be useful to your spiritual growth. We also invite you to come and study God's Word and worship with us. You would be our honored guest!
- Sunday 9:00am - Bible Class
- Sunday 10:00am - Worship
- Sunday 6:00pm - Worship
- Wednesday 7:30pm - Bible Class