• Read your Bible.God’s love, wisdom, and instructions are just waiting for you. If you don’t know where to begin, try starting in the book of Matthew. Don’t have a Bible? We can fix that!
• Pray to God. God loves to hear our requests when we need help and our thanks for all He provides. Take time today to tell Him what’s on your heart.
• Attend church regularly. Worshipping and learning with other Christians is the best way to begin connecting with God.
• Become a Christian. Accept God’s grace by confessing Jesus is God’s Son, turning from sin, and being baptized. For more details, see the verses listed below and contact us to set up a one-on-one Bible study.
• Join the local church. The local church is not a building. It’s a family that worships and serves together. We offer encouragement and accountability to help each other become more like Jesus.
• Live more like Jesus. We want to help you build new relationships, overcome life’s challenges and serve others with the special talents God has given to you.
We look forward to seeing you soon at our upcoming Bible study or worship times. Together, we can do this.
HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN: We would love the opportunity to study this more fully with you. You can read Acts 2, Acts 8, Acts 16, or Acts 22 to see a few examples of how people became Christians in the Bible. As you study the book of Acts, you can see the following items carried out by those who decided to love and follow Jesus.
“So I sent for you immediately, and you have been kind enough to come. Now then, we are all here present before God TO HEAR all that you have been commanded by the Lord.”
“But when they BELIEVED Philip preaching the good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were being baptized, men and women alike.”
“When they heard this, they quieted down and glorified God, saying “Well then, God has granted to the Gentiles also the repentance that leads to life.”
“And Philip said, “If you believe with all your heart, you may.” And he answered and said, “I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.” ”
“Now why do you delay? Get up and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on His name.”